Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Subject:
REMAINING WORK THAT IS UNCOMPLETED...
From:
(Add as Preferred Sender)
Date: Tue, Aug 16, 2011 10:10 am
To: "Johnny Doe" , "M.Lawrence "
Bcc: service@paypal.com
Hey Moses,

I have tried to get a hold of you for about two weeks now and have left you countless messages on your phone.

What's the deal?

Are you going to complete the work that I already paid you for?

This is the second time you just dissapear and ignore all my messages and this is extremely unprofessional!

I want to know what your intentions are...I changed all the passwords and revoked your account executive privileges since you threatened to hack into my site at one point and destroy my 2 years of my work.

I want to let you know that if you try to vandalize my site I will press criminal charges against you!

Do you want to complete the work? or do you want to refund me for the work you did not do?


Subject:
I HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED TO ASK YOU SOME HARD QUESTIONS ROBERT..
From:
(Add as Preferred Sender)
Date: Tue, Aug 09, 2011 1:25 pm
To: seer@propheticseer.com, robert@propheticseer.com
Hey Robert,

I've received alot of correspondence from people who feel you have seriously taken advantage
of them and who feel very abused by you.

You keep kicking me off paltalk and your phone is disconnected but we need to set some things straight.

If you do not call me today, I will ask the questions and raise the issues live on the show today at 6pm.

You have wronged alot of people and you need to give an account robert!

Last chance before I expose you in public for all to see!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.nonbelieverforums.com/forums/entry.php?26-Robert-Adam-Hauck-PropheticSeer-BEWARE-OF-THE-WOLF-IN-SHEEPS-CLOTHING-Prophetic-Seer

    ReplyDelete